Welcome to Carmarthenshire County Council
The Council provides a variety of services such as Education, Recycling and Social Care. We can provide a sign language interpreter at any appointments you have with us. Please let us know when you make the appointment.
You can contact us by:
- Text Direct - If you use a text phone you can contact any telephone number within the Council by putting 18001 before the number.
- SMS - You can text us on 0789 2345678
- Customers can also sign up to receive text updates. You can access this service by texting sign up to 0789 2345678
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook- www.facebook.com/carmarthenshirecc
The Social Care, Health and Housing Department can provide you with specialist equipment around the home and advise you on any benefits to which you maybe entitled. You can do this by contacting Careline+ on (18001) 01267 224466.
We can give you information about various Deaf, Hard of Hearing and Deafblind clubs in the area.
If you would like to see other services in BSL on our website please let us know.