• Cymraeg
  • Skip to Content

Rural Estate

Banner Farms

County Farms

Our Rural Estate has 26 'equipped' holdings having a total area of 2,502 acres. 54% are traditional one man dairy units and the remaining 46% are non-dairy (beef and sheep).

The properties are in four main areas namely, Llangadog (5), Llanarthne (4), Laugharne (3) and St Clears (6) with the remaining 8 dispersed throughout the County.

Bare Land Holdings / Agricultural Tenancies

There are 22 areas of land dispersed throughout the County totalling approximately 834 acres.

These are without houses or buildings and are mainly let to farmers to facilitate and expand their agricultural businesses.

Grazing Tenancies

Approximately 152 acres of non-operational land is let on short-term grazing licenses at around 30 locations throughout the County.

These areas are generally of poorer quality grassland mainly suitable for horses.

Fishing Rights

There are rights to fish at two locations on the Afon Taf and one on the Afon Tywi where stretches are let to local angling clubs.

Woodland

The Estate also comprises approximately 100 acres of mixed woodland with the main blocks located at Llangadog, Llanarthne and Laugharne.

Page updated on: 02/09/2016

do it online