Audit of Accounts: Carmarthenshire County Council 2016/17
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that pursuant to Section 30 and 31 of the Public Audit (Wales) Act 2004 and the Accounts and Audit (Wales) Regulations 2014 that:
- From 5th July 2017 to the 1st August 2017 inclusive between the hours of 9.15 am and 4 pm (Monday to Friday) any person interested on application to the Head of Financial Services, Carmarthenshire County Council, County Hall, Carmarthen, SA31 1JP may inspect, and make copies of the accounts of the above named Council for the year ended 31st March 2017 and all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers and receipts relating thereto.
- On or after the 2nd August 2017 until the conclusion of the Audit, the Appointed Auditor, Wales Audit Office, County Hall, Carmarthen, SA31 1JP at the request of any local government elector for the area to which the accounts relate, will give the elector or his or her representative an opportunity to question him about the accounts, and any such elector or his or her representative may attend before the Auditor to make objections:
- as to any matter in respect of which the auditor could take action under section 32 of the Act or
- as to any other matter in respect of which the Auditor could make a report in the public interest under section 22 of the Act.
- No objection may be made unless the Auditor has previously received written notice of the objection and the grounds on which it is to be made, and that a copy of such notice is sent to the body whose accounts are the subject of the audit.
Dated 19 June 2017
Carmarthenshire County Council
County Hall, Carmarthen, SA31 1JP
Tel: 01267 224886
Back to public notices