• Cymraeg
  • Skip to Content


If you are on a low income you could get Housing Benefit to help you pay your rent or a Council Tax Reduction to help towards your Council Tax payments. You can make a claim whether you’re unemployed or working. How much you get depends on your income and circumstances.

If you need help, use a benefits calculator to see what you might be entitled to.

Straight to...

do it online