If you cannot afford to pay the entire bill straight away you may be able to pay by instalments. You will need to contact us to make an arrangement which you can pay:
- By phone: using your debit or credit card. Please ring 01267 679900. This is an automated service available 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. You will need to select option 5. Alternatively you can ring us on 01267 228686 during offices hours.
- In Person: at one of our cash offices,
- By Direct Debit: This is a simple, convenient and safe way of paying an overpayment of Housing Benefit. The payment date will be the 1st of each month.
To set up your Direct Debit:
- You will need to contact us to agree the monthly instalments,
- Print off the Direct Debit form,
- Complete all sections including the Housing Benefit Invoice number beginning with 11,
- Return it to us at the address below, or
Alternatively we can arrange for a Direct Debit mandate to be sent to you by post.
* Please note that if you pay by credit card, you will incur an extra fee equal to 2% of your payment.