• Cymraeg
  • Skip to Content

Adapting council houses

If you have problems getting around your home because of an illness, condition or disability, some improvements may help you to live more independently.

If you are one of our tenants, you will not have to pay for adaptations which will make your home more suitable for your needs, but there may be several options. These may include moving to another home which is already adapted, or can be adapted, to suit your needs.

We are happy to talk you through these, and will ask an occupational therapist to find out what changes we can make to help you live more safely and comfortably. If this is not possible, we will talk to you about your options.

Page updated on: 03/05/2016

do it online