Is your sports or physical activity club looking to…
- Expand it’s current provision
- Introduce a new age group
- Increase the number of coaches
- Improve the quality of existing coaches
- Tackle inequality - BME, disability(inclusion), women & girls, social inclusion
If so, then you could be eligible to access up to £1500!
|Tuesday 21st March 2017
||Thursday 6th April 2017
|Wednesday 31st May 2017
||Wednesday 14th June 2017
|Thursday 27th July 2017
||Thursday 10th August 2017
|Tuesday 19th September 2017
||Tuesday 3rd October 2017
|Wednesday 15th November 2017
||Wednesday 29th November 2017
|Thursday 11th January 2018
||Thursday 25th January 2018
How to apply:
All applications for Community Chest can be made online via the funding pages on the Sport Wales website. Simply click on the green ‘Apply Online’ button to access the Sport Wales Grants Portal.
Please note that paper or .pdf based applications will not be accepted after this date, unless in exceptional circumstances.