Report a missed bin collection
If you wish to report a missed collection please wait until after 4pm on the day of your collection to give the crews enough time to have completed your area.
Before reporting a missed collection make sure:
- You have put out the correct bag on the correct week
- You have not put out more than 4 black bags
- It is not after a Bank Holiday and your collection day has changed
- Your bags / food bin were placed out for collection before 6am.
- Finally, check if the rest of the street has been missed. If so, then it is likely the collection vehicle has broken down and your waste will be collected later or the next day.
Visit i-Local to report a missed collection online or call us on 01267 234567. If you have put your rubbish/recycling out too late and missed your bin collection you can take your blue/black bags to one of our local recycling centres. Remember to sign up for email/text alerts to be kept up to date with changes to your service on bank holidays.
Page updated on: 31/01/2017