• Cymraeg
  • Skip to Content

Social Care: Complaints & compliments

We would like to hear from you. We want the services we provide to be the best possible and that's why your feedback is important to us.

You may feel unhappy or have a concern about a service you receive or you may want to make a suggestion that help us improve it. We also hope that there are times when we do something well.

You can contact the Complaints and Compliments Team in the following ways:

  • By completing our online form
  • By phone on 01267 224488
  • By email complaints@carmarthenshire.gov.uk
  • In writing by freepost to:

    Complaints and Compliments Team
    Freepost RRZH - HXZC-AGLE
    Chief Executive's Department
    Carmarthenshire County Council
    County Hall
    Carmarthen, SA31 1JP

  • By fax on 01267 224636
  • By recording your complaint on a tape, a video or a DVD

If you would like more information on the complaints procedure please read our factsheet  - Making a Comment, Complaint or Compliment, Social Care Services (.pdf).

Page updated on: 17/08/2017

do it online