Land at Iscoed Road
Hendy, SA4 0UP
Offers in the region of £7,500
- 01267 242379
- plot layout
The site is situated on Iscoed Road within the the village of Yr Hendy convenient to all amenities and with access to Llanelli, as well as the M4 motorway to Swansea. The site is a grassed plot of approximately 780 sq. m (0.19 acres) on an embankment adjacent to the former Urdd Building. Site area approx. 780 sq. m.
For specific development control advice please contact Zoe James, Development Management Officer on 01554 742177 or e-mail: ZMJames@carmarthenshire.gov.uk.
Terms of sale
- Tenure – Freehold with vacant possession
- Land to be sold edged red on plan (Title No. CYM583148)
- No residential development permitted on the land and no trade or business to be run from there.
- The land to the northern boundary appears to have been encroached upon. It is advised that any prospective purchaser carries out their own site inspection and investigations to satisfy themselves prior to purchase.
- The sale of the land will be subject to a 30% ‘clawback’ clause.