Funded by the UK Government’s Community Renewal Fund, Iaith Gwaith seeks to support businesses and community organisations to raise the profile of the Welsh Language. The Fund will be operated as a third party grant offer for businesses and/or community organisations to access support for eligible revenue expenditure.
- Grants available up to a maximum of £3,000
- Each grant award will be based on 50% of eligible costs up to a maximum of £3,000
The fund is only available to new or existing SMEs that are located in or planning to locate within rural Carmarthenshire.
All expenditure associated to the grant must be completed within the timeframe agreed with all successful applications will need to be fully completed no later than end of October 2022.
Eligible expenditure but not exhaustive:
- Bilingual marketing materials
- Digital platform development to include the Welsh language
- Bilingual signage
- Translation costs of existing and new materials i.e. menus, promotional literature
Please contact officers to check the eligibility of expenditure not included on the list above by emailing RDPSIRGAR@carmarthenshire.gov.uk
This offer of support will operate on a first come, first served basis. To be considered for at the next meeting, please ensure completed applications are submitted no later than 22 August 2022.
More from Funding