Integrated Sustainability Appraisal (ISA) Consultation
- Consultation period: 17/02/2023 ~ 09:00 - 14/04/2023 ~ 16:30
- Audience: All residents, businesses and organisations.
- Area: Any Ward / Area
- Council department / service: Place and Infrastructure, Planning Services
Why are we consulting
The ISA Report considers the social, economic, and environmental effects of the Deposit Revised Local Development Plan (rLDP).
It incorporates several statutory requirements into a single document which enables a more transparent and holistic assessment of the sustainability implications of the proposals contained in the rLPD.
It features the joint Sustainability Appraisal (SA) Report and Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA), alongside a Welsh Language Impact Assessment (WLIA), an Equality Impact Assessment (EqIA), elements of a Health Impact Assessment (HIA), Local and National Well-being Goals, and other considerations related to the environment including NRW’s Area Statement and the Section 6 Duty (to maintain and enhance biodiversity, and promote the resilience of ecosystems).
We are keen to receive feedback from all interested parties.
How to get involved
Please take part by completing this online survey.
Note that your submission cannot be treated as confidential, and all submissions will be made available for public inspection. Our privacy notice explains what we do with your personal data.
Following consultation, the ISA Report will then be reviewed in light of responses received to inform the ISA of the Adopted rLDP.
Council & Democracy
Councillors, AMs and MPs
- Your County Councillor
- Public Participation Strategy and Petition Scheme
- Councillor allowances and interests
- Town & Community Councillors
- Members of Welsh Parliament
- Members of Parliament
- Become a Councillor
Committees & Meetings
- Agendas & minutes
- Governance & Audit Committee
- Council Diary
- Democratic Services Committee
- Officer decisions
- Forward Plans
- Planning Committee
- Standards Committee
- Standing Advisory Council for Religious Education (SACRE)
Strategies and plans
- Budget Digest
- Statement of accounts
- Dyfed Pension Fund
- Education through regional working (ERW)
- Swansea Bay City Deal
- Simple ways to save the Council money
Consultation & Performance
- Current Consultations
- Performance Management
- Audit Inspections & Reports
- The Well-being of Future Generations Act
- Well-being objectives
- Council's Annual Report 2021-22
Net Zero Carbon
Equality & Diversity
Armed Forces Covenant
Elections & Voting
- Local Elections 2022
- Eligibility to vote
- How do I vote?
- Register to vote
- Update your details on the Electoral Register
- Annual update of the voters roll
- How to opt-out of the open register
- Viewing the Electoral Register
- My nearest - Election information
- Senedd Cymru Elections 2021
- Police and Crime Commissioner Elections 2021
- Parliamentary General Election 2019
- Help for Disabled Voters
- Review of Parliamentary Boundaries
- Elections Act 2022 and Voter ID
- Community Review 2023
More from Council & Democracy