Help children live healthy lifestyles
What do we need to do?
- We need to work with partners to ensure children across Carmarthenshire: eat healthily, are physically active and maintain good mental health.
- We will address the Audit Wales recommendations following their review of this Well-being Objective under the Well-being of Future Generations Act (Wales) 2015.
- We need to measure activity through schools.
Which of the 7 well-being goals does this objective meet?
We must work towards achieving all of the 7 national well-being goals in the Well-being of Future Generations Act (Wales) 2015. This objective meets the following goals:
- A prosperous Wales
- A healthier Wales
- A more equal Wales
- A Wales of cohesive communities
- A Wales of Vibrant Culture & Thriving Welsh Language