Support and improve progress, achievement and outcomes
In this section
What do we need to do?
- We need to ensure that all children and young people in Carmarthenshire have the best possible opportunities to study, train and gain worthwhile employment locally, regionally or nationally.
- We will ensure that all vulnerable learners including those with a disability or additional learning needs are fully included in all learning programmes.
- We will continue to further improve progress, well-being and outcomes for all learners with a focus on those who are vulnerable including those entitled to eFSM and - see also Tackling Poverty: Well-being Objective 4.
Which of the 7 well-being goals does this objective meet?
We must work towards achieving all of the 7 national well-being goals in the Well-being of Future Generations Act (Wales) 2015. This objective meets the following goals:
- A prosperous Wales
- A resilient Wales
- A healthier Wales
- A more equal Wales
- A Wales of Vibrant Culture & Thriving Welsh Language
- A globally responsible Wales