Live healthy lives
In this section
What do we need to do?
We need to work with partners to ensure people across Carmarthenshire:
- Eat and breathe healthily
- Are physically active; and
- Maintain good mental health.
We need to remove inequalities around opportunities for people to address these areas.
Which of the 7 well-being goals does this objective meet?
We must work towards achieving all of the 7 national well-being goals in the Well-being of Future Generations Act (Wales) 2015. This objective meets the following goals:
- A prosperous Wales
- A healthier Wales
- A more equal Wales
- A Wales of cohesive communities
- A Wales of Vibrant Culture & Thriving Welsh Language