What do we need to do?
- We need to continue to build greater community cohesion and to support and empower communities to address their safety, collective well-being, and the well-being of those within the community.
- We will collaborate with partners to ensure a multi-agency response to mental health and well-being.
- We need to ensure services provide proactive information, advice, access, and assistance fairly to all.
- We need to work with partners to help communities feel safer. This includes road safety, public protection, tackling anti-social behaviour and protecting vulnerable people including victims of domestic abuse.
Related link: Future Generations Act Wales – A Wales of Cohesive Communities (May 2020)
Which of the 7 well-being goals does this objective meet?
We must work towards achieving all of the 7 national well-being goals in the Well-being of Future Generations Act (Wales) 2015. This objective meets the following goals:
- A resilient Wales
- A healthier Wales
- A more equal Wales
- A Wales of cohesive communities
- A globally responsible Wales