In this section
What steps are we taking to improve?
- We will continue to develop and implement how we provide information, advice, and assistance.
- For greater community cohesion we will:
- Increase understanding of our communities by engaging and communicating key issues
- Ensure individuals whose safety is at risk understand the support available
- Encourage communities to improve their circumstances
- Support a culture of tolerance and raise awareness of minority communities’ experiences
- We will encourage resilience and develop an early intervention and community resilience strategy to respond to the impact of COVID-19 on the mental health and well-being of our population.
- We will continue to work with partners to help our residents feel safe, building on the partnership and regeneration work taking place in Tyisha.
Our focus for 2021-22 will be on:
- Community Cohesion
The success for this objective will be measured by:
- People that have a sense of community
- People feeling safe