Audit of Accounts: Carmarthenshire County Council 2019 - 20
Notice is hereby given that pursuant to Section 30 and 31 of the Public Audit (Wales) Act 2004 and the Accounts and Audit (Wales) Regulations 2014 (as amended 2018) that:
- From 3rd August 2020 to the 28th August 2020 inclusive between the hours of 9.15am and 4pm (Monday to Friday), any person interested, on application to the Head of Financial Services, may inspect and make copies of the accounts of the above named Council for the year ended 31st March 2020 and all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers and receipts relating thereto.
- On or after the 1st September 2020 until the conclusion of the Audit, the Appointed Auditor, Wales Audit Office, County Hall, Carmarthen, SA31 1JP (via Jason Garcia at email@example.com) at the request of any local government elector for the area to which the accounts relate, will give the elector or his or her representative an opportunity to question him about the accounts, and any such elector or his or her representative may attend before the Auditor to make objections:
- as to any matter in respect of which the auditor could take action under section 32 of the Act or
- as to any other matter in respect of which the Auditor could make a report in the public interest under section 22 of the Act.
- No objection may be made unless the Auditor has previously received written notice of the objection (via Jason Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org) and the grounds on which it is to be made, and that a copy of such notice is sent to the body whose accounts are the subject of the audit.
Tel: 01267 224137
Post: Carmarthenshire County Council, County Hall, Carmarthen, SA31 1JP
- Type of notice: Audit of accounts
- Location: Carmarthenshire
More from Council & Democracy