Ammanford Customer Service Centre
Town Hall, Iscennen Road, Ammanford, SA18 3BE
- 01267 234567
- Opening Times
- How to find us
|Monday||08:45 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||08:45 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||08:45 - 17:00|
|Thursday||08:45 - 17:00|
|Friday||08:45 - 16:30|
All Customer Service Centres are closed on the first Wednesday morning of each month until 1.00pm for training and team briefing purposes. If you have something you’d like to discuss in person, or if you need to bring in any application forms or supporting documents, you will need to make an appointment in advance.
- Self-help PC for access into the Carmarthenshire County Council website & Housing Portal.
- Cash desk: Closed between 1pm and 1:45pm, Monday to Friday
- Waiting Area
- A private interview room
- Telephone link direct to our Contact Centre
- Battery recycling point.
- Automatic doors on the entrance
- Mobile hearing loop
- Disabled toilets available
There is one parking bay and one disabled parking bay in front of The Town Hall. Nearest Public Car Park:
- Margaret Street Car Park - Long and Short Stay. Disabled Bays available.
- Carregaman Car Park - Long and Short Stay. Disabled Bays Available.
Did you know?
As part of a six month trial, the Rural Hwb will be heading out into five pilot communities (Meidrim, Cwmann, Llanybydder, Ffarmers and Crugybar). The mobile libraries and customer services are working together to provide services that Carmarthenshire County Council offer on the door step of those living in rural areas.
More from Contact Us