Llanelli Customer Service Centre
Hwb, 36 Stepney Street, Llanelli (the old ‘Burtons’).
- 01267 234567
- Opening Times
- How to find us
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 16:30|
If you have something you’d like to discuss in person, or if you need to bring in any application forms or supporting documents, you will need to make an appointment in advance.
- Self-help PC for access into the Carmarthenshire County Council website, housing portal and employability and job search purposes.
- Waiting Area
- Telephone link direct to our Contact Centre
- Battery recycling point
- Self Service Kiosk: Make cash or debit/credit card payments only for an account which you need to pay such as Council Tax, Rent or Business Rates or if you have received an invoice from us. If you do not wish to use our Self Service kiosk or need to make a payment where you do not have an account you can visit our onsite cash desk.
- Automatic doors on the entrance
- Mobile hearing loop
Nearest Public Car Parks:
- Vauxhall Car Park. Long Stay and Short Stay. Disabled Bays available.
- Murray Street Multi Storey Car Park. Long Stay and Short Stay. Disabled Bays available.
- AM - Public access IT suite for Jobsearch or Council queries, support available.
- PM - Learn Direct (Term-time only). On line learning – IT skills, employability, Sage etc. Phone to register 01554 748078.
Tuesday - Employability
All day. Various programmes offering Jobsearch support & skills, training, education, help into employment, work placements and more, including Workways, Communities 4 Work, Legacy and Fusion projects. Support available for those aged 16 and over.
Wednesday - Community Day
- AM - Dyfed Powys Police – come in and meet the Town Centre police team.
- All day. To include Veteran’s Support and signposting the first Wednesday of each month, and other 3rd sector support organisations and charities.
- PM - CAVS volunteering and befriending support the first Wednesday of each month (1pm to 3pm).
Thursday - Employability
Various programmes offering Jobsearch support & skills, training, education, help into employment, work placements and more, including Workways, Communities 4 Work, Legacy and Fusion projects. Support available for those aged 16 and over.
Friday - Housing advice
All day. Information and advice from Carmarthenshire County Council’s Housing Options, support to register for Simple Lettings, social housing providers and general tenant support.
As part of a six month trial, the Rural Hwb will be heading out into five pilot communities (Meidrim, Cwmann, Llanybydder, Ffarmers and Crugybar). The mobile libraries and customer services are working together to provide services that Carmarthenshire County Council offer on the door step of those living in rural areas.
More from Contact Us