Ammanford Learning Centre @ Streets
Wind Street, Ammanford, SA18 3DN
- 01269 598339
|Monday||09:00 - 15:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 15:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 15:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 15:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 15:00|
How to find us: You can find us in the Miner’s Theatre just off the main road in Ammanford. You will not be able to see the learning centre from the main road as it sits behind the Ammanford Miners’ Welfare Social Club. Once you get into Ammanford you will come to a cross roads, turn onto Tir-Y-Dail Lane and take the first right turn into Wind Street car park. The learning centre is located at the rear of the big red brick building, at the far end of the car park.
Book an appointment
We expect everyone to follow the new safety guidelines, including use of hand sanitisers and social distancing. Signage will also be displayed around the buildings to remind everyone to adhere to the new guidelines and help keep everyone safe. To ensure the safety of customers and staff there will be some changes to how we will now be running our classes:
- Our sessions are planned carefully, to avoid over-crowding.
- We will maintain facilities for hand washing and sanitising on arrival and during your visit
- Health questionnaires will be carried out to support Test, Trace and Protect (TTP)
- Socially-distanced and sanitised workspaces will be provided
- Our buildings will be kept as well-ventilated as possible
- Face-to-face classes will be organised with fewer learners
- Maintain a 2m social distance from staff and other learners at all times
- Bring your own stationery and equipment to class to prevent germs spreading
How to book an appointment
To book an appointment please call us on 01269 598339. If we cannot answer your call, please leave your name and number and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively you can send us an e-mail.
We want your learning experience to be enjoyable and worthwhile. Find out what you can expect from us, by reading our information for learners.