Terms and conditions
- The prize is as stated. There is no cash alternative.
- We reserve the right to terminate the competition at any time.
- No employees or elected members of Carmarthenshire County Council may enter the competition.
- The winning entries will be drawn as stated and winners will be notified as stated.
- Prizes to be collected, unless otherwise stated.
- We reserve the right to publish the identity of the winner in any of our promotional material, website or social media sites.
© Carmarthenshire County Council 2021
You may use and re-use the information published on this website free of charge under the terms of the Open Government Licence 3.0.
This does not include stock images which are the copyright of Shutterstock.com and their authorisation to use such material must be obtained.
© Crown copyright and database rights 2018 OS 100023377. You are granted a non-exclusive, royalty free, revocable licence solely to view the Licensed Data for non-commercial purposes for the period during which Carmarthenshire County Council makes it available. You are not permitted to copy, sub-license, distribute, sell or otherwise make available the Licensed Data to third parties in any form. Third party rights to enforce the terms of this licence shall be reserved to OS.
We make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, reliable and up to date. The Council, its employees, suppliers and other parties involved in creating and delivering this website does not accept liability for any direct or indirect damage, loss or inconvenience caused by reliance arising from the use of this site.
This website contains links to other sites, which may not be operated by the Council. The Council is not responsible for the content of these sites and does not accept liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience that may occur from the use of such sites.