A-Z of Council Services

This A-Z index is a comprehensive guide to this website, providing details of information that can be found on the site. Each entry is linked to pages which are maintained by whichever department or partner offers that service.

Housing payments

Habitats Regulations Assessment for the 2nd Deposit Revised Local Development Plan 2018-2033

Hackney carriage licence

Hate Crime

Have you received your converted occupation contract?

Have your say

Headteacher - Llannon Primary School

Headteacher - Myrddin School

Health and Safety

Health and Social Care

Hearing Loss

Heating your home


Help for Disabled Voters

Help leaving hospital

Help to find a job

Help with meals

Help with your bond

Hendy Community Centre

Hendy Community Centre

Here to help

Heron’s Wing Bridge Replacement Project

Highway verge cutting

Highways planning liaison

Hire a Room

HLF Bogs project

Hoarding / fence licence

Holiday caravan site licence

Home Carer

Home schooling - Elective Home Education (EHE)



Horse riding warning signs

Hospitality Academi

Householder planning permission

Houses for sale

Houses in multiple occupation (HMOs)

Houses to homes loan


Housing advice and support

Housing benefit

Housing Land Supply

How accessible is this website?

How can an enforcement issue be reported?

How do I vote?

How does the tendering process work?

How feasible is the event?

How is Housing Benefit paid?

How is my benefit calculated?

How is my reduction calculated?

How long we keep records

How plans are made - The Planning Cascade

How the UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF) will be delivered in Carmarthenshire

How to apply

How to apply

How to apply

How to apply

How to apply

How to Apply

How to Apply

How to Apply

How to Apply

How to make compost

How to opt-out of the open register

How to pay your Business Rates

How we buy

How we measure the success of our Well-being Objectives

How we pay your invoice

How we test this website

How we will achieve our aims and targets

How we will work with others to achieve our vision

How Wide is a Public Right of Way?

How will the Council deal with your service request?

How will we measure progress?

Hwb Bach Y Wlad

Hygiene and nappy waste

How new phosphate targets may impact on your development

H Bar markings

How to make a complaint to Trading Standards

Highways and transport