Our customer service centres in Ammanford, Carmarthen and Llanelli are now open.
Remember that you can still log in to use your My Hwb account for online services and payments, setting up direct debits for regular payments such as council tax.
To ensure the safety of customers and staff there will be some changes to how the Hwbs will now be running to those who require face to face advice:
- Only one customer can attend per visit (two if they are from the same household and need support during the enquiry.)
- Face coverings must be worn inside the building at all times.
- To ensure social distancing measures are followed the number of customers inside the building will be reduced and queuing will take place outside the building.
- Protective screens and sanitiser points will be in place.
- To contain the potential of spreading the virus there will be no access to computers or phones for the duration.
The cash desks at Ammanford, Carmarthen and Llanelli will be open to take payments for council tax, business rates, council rents, parking fines, temporary accommodation charges, licensing fees, building regulation and planning fees. Please note the cash desks will be closed daily from 1pm-1.45pm.
Please continue to visit our Newsroom for the latest information. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
If you would like to speak to someone you can call us on 01267 234567, we are open Monday – Friday, 08:30am – 6:00pm. Our quieter times are generally between 4.30pm and 6.00pm. Outside normal office hours Delta Wellbeing provides an emergency service on 0300 333 2222. This phone number is for emergencies and is available after 6pm and up until 8:30am on weekdays, and on Saturdays, Sundays, and Bank Holidays.
If you are deaf or hard of hearing, and you use a text phone you can contact any telephone number within the Council by putting 18001 before the number. We can also provide a sign language interpreter at any appointments you may have with us, please contact us to arrange this.
Choose a customer service centre
We also post regular updates on changes to services, news and events on Twitter and Facebook. We are able to respond to enquiries via Social Media and e-mail, Monday – Friday, 9 – 5pm.
*Calls may be recorded as part of our commitment to training, audit and quality assurance.