How to contact us
Dewis Sir Gâr is our Information, Advice and Assistance Service. Please ring Dewis Sir Gâr if you need to discuss your needs, require more information or to complete an over the phone assessment.
Dewis Sir Gâr is available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
You can contact Dewis Sir Gâr in the following ways:
- *By telephone: 0300 333 2222
- By using our secure online form. The form is for adults only (over 18 years of age) who may need social care support. Please do not use the online referral form for urgent or emergency enquiries.
- Minicom: 01554 756741
- SMS: 0789 2345678
- E-mail: email@example.com
In an Emergency
If you are at risk of harm, or are concerned that someone you know may be at risk of harm you should:
- Dial 999 if immediate help is needed.
- *Contact Dewis Sir Gâr on 0300 333 2222 (available 24hrs, 7 days a week)
*Calls may be recorded as part of our commitment to training, audit and quality assurance.
More from Social Care & Health