How to contact us
Careline+ is available 24 hours, 7 days a week, they have an emergency service after 5pm and up until 9am on weekdays, Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
You can contact Careline+ in the following ways:
- *By telephone: 0300 333 2222
- By using our secure online form. The form is for adults only (over 18 years of age) who may need social care support. Please do not use the online referral form for urgent or emergency enquiries.
- Text Direct: If you use a text phone you can contact Careline by putting 18001 before the number.
- Minicom: 01554 756741
- SMS: 0789 2345678
- E-mail: Careline@carmarthenshire.gov.uk
In an Emergency
If you are at risk of harm, or are concerned that someone you know may be at risk of harm you should:
- Dial 999 if immediate help is needed.
- *Contact Careline+ on 0300 333 2222 (available 24hrs, 7 days a week)
*Calls may be recorded as part of our commitment to training, audit and quality assurance.
Page updated on: 17/08/2017