Submit a planning application
The following planning consents can be applied for on Planning Application Wales:
- Householder planning consent
- Full planning consent
- Outline planning consent
- Planning permission for relevant demolition in a conservation area
- Reserved Matters
- Listed building consent
- Advertisement consent
- Lawful Development Certificate (LDC)
- Prior notification
- Removal/variation of conditions
- Approval (discharge) of conditions
- Non-material amendments to existing permissions
- Consent under Tree Preservation Orders
- Notification of proposed works to trees in conservation areas
- Hedgerow removal notice
You will also find guidance documents to help with your planning application. You will need to download and complete an agricultural planning evaluation questionnaire when applying for planning permission for agricultural dwellings or buildings.
At present, planning applications for minerals development cannot be made via the Planning Portal. Mineral application forms and guidance are available on our website.
As part of your application you will need to show who owns the land/property you want to develop. If there is shared ownership you will also need to download the relevant notice.
- Notice 1 - Under Article 10 - This notice is to be printed and served on individuals if Certificate B or C is completed (.pdf)
- Notice 2 - Under Article 10 - This notice is for publication in local newspaper if Certificate C or D is complete (.pdf)
More from Planning