How to make a complaint to Trading Standards

Page updated on: 14/02/2024

Citizens Advice Consumer Service takes all enquiries on behalf of Trading Standards, across England and Wales. The service is funded by the Government and provides free, confidential and impartial advice to help consumers with problems they may be having with a trader /business.

If you need advice and guidance the Citizens Advice consumer helpline can be contacted by phone on 0808 223 1133 (for advice in Welsh please call 0808 223 1144). Calls from mobiles or landlines are free of charge. Or you can contact them online.