Report an abandoned vehicle

A vehicle is classified as abandoned if:

  • it has not been moved for a significant period of time
  • the Vehicle Excise Duty (Road Tax) has expired.
  • the owner or the keeper cannot be identified, or fails to respond to a legal notice

A vehicle cannot be regarded as abandoned only because of its condition or appearance and/or the fact that it has not been moved for some weeks.

If you wish to report an untaxed vehicle contact:

Vehicle Registration Office
Untaxed Vehicles
Long View Road
SA99 1AN

If you think the vehicle has been stolen or if it is causing an obstruction, please report it to Dyfed-Powys Police, on 101.

Report an abandoned vehicle

Page updated on: 18/06/2018