Land at Halfway, Llanelli
Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, SA14 8SB
- 01267 242379
The site is situated to the east of Havard Road, Llanelli and south of St John Lloyds School. The site of approximately 1.025 hectares (2.5 acres) benefits from being within close proximity to local amenities, within 1.2 miles of Trostre Retail Park and 5 miles from the M4 corridor.
Please note the site is associated with previous coal mine related use.
All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries with the statutory undertakers regarding the capacity, suitability, and availability of services.
Information of sale
- Tenure – Freehold with vacant possession
- Land to be sold edged red on plan (Title No. CYM598689)
- A buffer must be implemented along the northern boundary of the site adjacent to the school.
- The sale of the land will be subject to a 30% ‘clawback’ clause for residential development.
- Access to be granted along the land coloured yellow.
- Purchaser to contribute a fair proportion to the maintenance of the access road.