Carmarthenshire Welsh Church Fund
The Carmarthenshire Welsh Church fund supports projects that address one of the following themes:
- Advancement of education
- Libraries, museums, art galleries, etc.
- Relief of poverty
- Advancement of religion
- Other themes that benefit the local community
We accept applications on a rolling basis. One of our team can support you to develop your project and complete an application form. All projects must be delivered within Carmarthenshire.
Grants will not be awarded to:
- projects that have commenced prior to us receiving an application form.
- work that is subject of an insurance claim.
- applicants where there is a statutory responsibility by another Committee or the Council to support such activities.
- organisations/individuals whose proposals include the construction of licensed bar facilities.
- Councils who are eligible to precept in their own right
- Twinning associations
- National Government funded bodies and appeals in connection with the purpose for which such bodies are established
Answer a few questions to find out the level of funding you can apply for.