Update/add your details

Page updated on: 01/12/2023

There are certain changes that affect the amount of Council Tax you need to pay.

You can to tell us:

  • If you're moving into the county
  • If you’re moving to another county
  • If you are moving within the county
  • If a tenant is leaving a house you own


Council Tax Self Service


If you have changed your name or to inform us somebody has passed away please email: Counciltax@carmarthenshire.gov.uk