Update/add your details

Page updated on: 04/02/2022

There are certain changes that affect the amount of Council Tax you need to pay.

You can to tell us:

  • If you're moving into the area
  • If you’re moving to another County
  • If you have changed your name
  • If a tenant is leaving a house you own
  • If somebody has passed away.

You can also use this form to tell us if you're registering for Council tax for the first time with us. Choose "Change of address" for the first question.

Update/ADD your details