Extending / changing your home

4. Householder planning permission

If your project does not qualify as permitted development, you will need to apply for householder planning permission. You can apply for planning permission online through Planning Applications Wales.

If you would like help with your application, you can apply for our pre application advice service.

Apply for planning permission