Know your consumer rights

Page updated on: 13/02/2024

When you purchase goods or services from a business you are covered by law by your statutory rights.

If you are unhappy with goods that you have purchased or a service that you’ve received you can report the matter to Citizens Advice Consumer Service, they will also be able to provide you with advice and guidance to help you with your complaint.

You may also wish to visit the links below for further information on your rights.

The guidance includes advice on some of the following topics: