Ammanford Customer Service Hwb
41 Quay Street, Ammanford, SA18 3BS
- 01267 234567
- Opening Times
- How to find us
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 16:30|
If you have something you’d like to discuss in person, or if you need to bring in any application forms or supporting documents, you will need to make an appointment in advance.
- Self-help PC for access into the Carmarthenshire County Council website, housing portal and employability and job search purposes.
- Cash desk: Closed between 1pm and 1:45pm, Monday to Friday
- Waiting Area
- A private interview room
- Telephone link direct to our Contact Centre
- Battery recycling point.
- Automatic doors on the entrance
- Mobile hearing loop
- Margaret Street Car Park - Long and Short Stay. Disabled Bays available.
- Carregaman Car Park - Long and Short Stay. Disabled Bays Available.
Come along and chat to our Recycling Advisor on how to reduce your waste in your black bag, ahead of the October waste changes. You will also need to sort it first before you take rubbish to our recycling centres. We will be at the Hwb from 10.00am - 3.00pm on:
- Friday the 13th of September
- Wednesday the 25th of September
- Friday the 4th of October
- Wednesday the 16th of October
- Friday the 25th of October
As part of a six month trial, the Rural Hwb will be heading out into five pilot communities (Meidrim, Cwmann, Llanybydder, Ffarmers and Crugybar). The mobile libraries and customer services are working together to provide services that Carmarthenshire County Council offer on the door step of those living in rural areas.
More from Contact Us