Ammanford Customer Service Hwb
41 Quay Street, Ammanford, SA18 3BS
- 01267 234567
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 16:30|
Our customer service Hwbs provide a wide range of help, support and advice on what matters most to you, with specialist support now available to help you as the cost of living increases.
- Monday - Recycling and waste advice
- Tuesday - Trading Standards
- Wednesday – Employability (job vacancies, advice and training)
- Thursday – Housing issues/information
- Friday – Various services depending on the needs of residents
Or make an appointment with a Hwb Adviser when it suits you for help with claiming what you’re entitled to including housing benefit, blue badge applications and much more.
- The hwb works on an appointment basis, therefore in order that you get seen at a time and date convenient to yourselves – Please book an appointment in advance of your visit.
- Appointments can be booked by clicking on the book an appointment tab or you can telephone us.
- Please be punctual for your appointment or you may have your allotted appointment time reduced, re-scheduled or cancelled.
- You will be sent an email or text confirmation of your appointment time and date.
- Please make sure that you bring all relevant completed forms and documents with you to your appointments.
- The cash desk will be open to take payments for council tax, business rates, council rents, parking fines, temporary accommodation charges, licensing fees, building regulation and planning fees. Please note the cash desks will be closed daily from 1pm-1:45pm.