Llanelli Customer Service Hwb
Hwb, 36 Stepney Street, Llanelli (the old ‘Burtons’).
- 01267 234567
- Opening Times
- How to find us
|Monday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 16:30|
If you have something you’d like to discuss in person, or if you need to bring in any application forms or supporting documents, you will need to make an appointment in advance.
- Self-help PC for access into the Carmarthenshire County Council website, housing portal and employability and job search purposes.
- Waiting Area
- Telephone link direct to our Contact Centre
- Battery recycling point
- Self Service Kiosk: Make cash or debit/credit card payments only for an account which you need to pay such as Council Tax, Rent or Business Rates or if you have received an invoice from us. If you do not wish to use our Self Service kiosk or need to make a payment where you do not have an account you can visit our onsite cash desk.
- Automatic doors on the entrance
- Mobile hearing loop
Nearest Public Car Parks:
- Vauxhall Car Park. Long Stay and Short Stay. Disabled Bays available.
- Murray Street Multi Storey Car Park. Long Stay and Short Stay. Disabled Bays available.
Come along and chat to our Recycling Advisor on how to reduce your waste in your black bag, ahead of the October waste changes. You will also need to sort it first before you take rubbish to our recycling centres. We will be at the Hwb from 10.00am - 3.00pm on:
- Wednesday 11th of September
- Friday 20th of September
- Wednesday 2nd of October
- Friday 11th of October
- Wednesday 23rd of October
- Friday 1st of November
As part of a six month trial, the Rural Hwb will be heading out into five pilot communities (Meidrim, Cwmann, Llanybydder, Ffarmers and Crugybar). The mobile libraries and customer services are working together to provide services that Carmarthenshire County Council offer on the door step of those living in rural areas.
More from Contact Us