Carmarthen Customer Service Hwb
3 Spilman Street, Carmarthen, SA31 1LE
- 01267 234567
- Opening Times
- How to find us
|Tuesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||09:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||09:00 - 16:30|
If you have something you’d like to discuss in person, or if you need to bring in any application forms or supporting documents, you will need to make an appointment in advance.
- Self-help PC for access into the Carmarthenshire County Council website, housing portal and employability and job search purposes.
- Waiting Area
- A private interview room
- Telephone link direct to our Contact Centre
- Battery recycling point
- Automatic doors on the entrance
- Mobile hearing loop
Nearest Public Car Parks:
- St. Peter’s Car Park. Long Stay and Short Stay. Disabled bays available.
- John Street Car Park. Long Stay and Short stay. Disabled bays available.
- Blue Street Car Park. Short stay. Disabled bays available.
As part of a six month trial, the Rural Hwb will be heading out into five pilot communities (Meidrim, Cwmann, Llanybydder, Ffarmers and Crugybar). The mobile libraries and customer services are working together to provide services that Carmarthenshire County Council offer on the door step of those living in rural areas.
More from Contact Us