Carmarthen Customer Service Hwb
3 Spilman Street, Carmarthen, SA31 1LE
- 01267 234567
To ensure the safety of customers and staff there will be some changes to how the Hwbs will now be running to those who require face to face advice:
- Only one customer can attend per visit (two if they are from the same household and need support during the enquiry.)
- Face coverings must be worn inside the building at all times.
- To ensure social distancing measures are followed the number of customers inside the building will be reduced and queuing will take place outside the building.
- Protective screens and sanitiser points will be in place.
- The cash desk will be open to take payments for council tax, business rates, council rents, parking fines, temporary accommodation charges, licensing fees, building regulation and planning fees. Please note the cash desks will be closed daily from 1pm-1.45pm.
- To contain the potential of spreading the virus there will be no access to computers or phones for the duration.
- Automatic doors on the entrance
- Mobile hearing loop
Nearest Public Car Parks:
- St. Peter’s Car Park. Long Stay and Short Stay. Disabled bays available.
- John Street Car Park. Long Stay and Short stay. Disabled bays available.
- Blue Street Car Park. Short stay. Disabled bays available.