Education Sir Gâr 2022-2032
In this section
Vision to 2032
We will support all Carmarthenshire learners. We will ensure that they are happy, safe, are thriving, and are fulfilling their personal, social and learning potential. We will strive to become the best we can be and be highly regarded locally, whilst also earning national and international recognition.
Our Collective Moral Purpose
Making sure every learner is valued and valued equally.
Our values underpin and guide the way that we work, the way we improve and the way we make decisions in our community.
- Working collaboratively as one team
- We recognise that by working together and making constructive connections we can make the best use of our resources for our communities
- Focus on our learners
- We work to improve the lives of the learners in our communities this is our focus and key purpose
- Listen to improve
- We will listen and engage with our learners to inform our improvement plans.
- Aspire for excellence
- We will remain vigilant and ensure that we deliver to the best of our abilities and always explore ways to improve what we do.
- Act with Integrity
- We will actively think about what is the right thing to do when presented with choices in a work situation
- Take personal responsibility
- We will all consider how we support and apply these values so they actively underpin and guide the way we work.