Extending / changing your home
In this section
- 1. Check if you need planning permission
- 2. Lawful Development Certificate
- 3. Pre-application advice service
- 4. Householder planning permission
2. Lawful Development Certificate
For formal confirmation from us on whether planning is required for your works, you will need to apply for a lawful development certificate. This can also provide peace of mind prior to works commencing that no planning permission is required. This certificate is also useful for the conveyancing process.