Extending / changing your home

2. Lawful Development Certificate

For formal confirmation from us on whether planning is required for your works, you will need to apply for a lawful development certificate. This can also provide peace of mind prior to works commencing that no planning permission is required. This certificate is also useful for the conveyancing process.

Apply for lawful development certificate