Social Care Services Complaints & Compliments

Page updated on: 25/07/2019

We would like to hear from you. We want the services we provide to be the best possible and that's why your feedback is important to us. You may feel unhappy or have a concern about a service you receive or you may want to make a suggestion that help us improve it. We also hope that there are times when we do something well.

You can contact the Complaints and Compliments Team in the following ways:

  • By completing our online form
  • By phone on 01267 224488
  • By email
  • In writing by freepost to Complaints and Compliments Team, Freepost RRZH - HXZC-AGLE, Chief Executive's Department, Carmarthenshire County Council, County Hall. Carmarthen, SA31 1JP
  • By recording your complaint on a tape, a video or a DVD

Send a complaint / compliment