Report a problem with a bus shelter
We ask that you inform us if your bus shelter has any of the following issues:
- missing timetable case
- damaged/missing panels
- broken seat
- electronic timetable board not working
To report damage to a bus shelter, please provide the following:
- Bus shelter ID code displayed on timetable case within shelter
- Area Location of the bus stop
- Which side of the road the shelter is on or direction of the bus when stopping
- Photo of damage or issue - You can take a photo on your smartphone where it is safe to do so and upload it.
- Description of damage and which panels affected
- Reason for damage if known
To report an emergency, please contact us during office hours on 01267 234567 or outside normal office hours on 0300 333 2222. During severe weather, you may have to hold the line for an operator. Incidents will be dealt with in priority order.
Please note: Issues reported outside of office hours will be reviewed the next working day, subject to available resources.
More from Travel, Roads & Parking