Tenants Contents Insurance

Page updated on: 05/09/2023

Tenants Contents Insurance

What exactly is tenants contents insurance, and why do tenants need it? Contents insurance is there to help protect your possessions if anything happens to them. No matter how careful you are, there’s always a risk that your personal possessions could be stolen, damaged or broken.

To give you peace of mind, contents insurance ensures that, should the worst come to the worst and your personal possessions are damaged or stolen, you’ll have the means to cover and recoup the cost.

There is a tenant's contents scheme available called, Just for You, Home Contents Insurance, which is administered by Royal Sun Alliance.

To apply for the insurance either phone 0345 6718172 ​or email communitymatters@carmarthenshire.gov.uk and ask for an application form to be sent to you