Making a complaint about a licensed premises

Page updated on: 14/08/2023

The Police deal with crime and disorder incidents at or near licensed premises. Call the Police Licensing Officer on 101 - extension 26464 to make a complaint or 999 in an emergency.

In the case of underage sales of alcohol, Trading Standards carry out test purchases at licensed premises and also investigate counterfeit and non duty paid alcohol and tobacco products.

Our public health team can investigate licensed premises causing a public nuisance or if you have any general health and safety concerns.  Email our public health team or call 01267 234567 during office hours.

If you wish to report concerns regarding fire safety at a licensed premises please contact the Mid and West Wales Fire and Rescue Service on 0870 6060699 or 999 in an emergency.

If you are unsure of where to direct your complaint regarding a licensed premises, temporary event notice or club premises, please contact us.