Personal licence

Page updated on: 14/08/2023

We issue personal licences which allow individuals to authorise sales of alcohol at a premise - providing it has a valid premises licence – including pubs, off licences, restaurants and hotels.

Personal licence holders can also be named on a premises licence as the Designated Premises Supervisor.

How to apply

You must apply to the licensing authority for the area where you live, not the licensing authority in which you work. We are the licensing authority for Carmarthenshire.

The fee for this licence is £37.

Before submitting your application, we suggest you read our guidance notes - these explain the requirements you must comply with. 

Download application form (.pdf)