Nantycaws HWRC, Llanddarog Road, Nantycaws, Carmarthenshire SA32 8BG
- 01267 225520
- Daily appointments available, 7 days a week from 8.30am-3.30pm
- Book and visit the same day if slots are available.
- Disposal of household waste for Carmarthenshire residents only.
- You may need to apply for a free permit to use the recycling centres. Download vehicle guide.
- Horseboxes, tractors, Panelled vans over 3.5 tonnes and all flat beds, tippers, drop sides, box vans and caged vehicles are not allowed to use our recycling centres.
Before entering, you will need to have the following with you to show to the site attendant:
- Confirmation of your appointment
- Proof of residency, one of the following - Driving licence, your current Council Tax bill, a utility bill, (no older than 3 months)
- Permit if your vehicle requires one.
If you need to amend or cancel your appointment, please do this as soon as possible to allow other people to book your slot. Use the link in your booking confirmation email.
You can also log into your My Hwb Account to access your appointment details.
We have a comprehensive FAQs section on our website to help you prepare for your visit.
You will drive to each bay in turn. You will not be able to walk between the different bays in order to maintain social distancing. We recommend you pack your vehicle to make it as easy as possible to get to your waste.
Visit the CWM Environmental website for a list of what can be taken to this site, as well as current charges to dispose of gas cylinders, fire extinguishers and tyres. You may also find our A-Z of recycling useful.
There is no charge to dispose of up to three bags per month of plasterboard and up to three bags per year of asbestos. Asbestos and plasterboard must be double bagged. There is a charge to dispose of larger amounts of plasterboard and asbestos, you will need to use the weighbridge but you do not need to book an appointment if this is the only waste you bring. Please ask staff about this on arrival.