Nantycaws HWRC, Llanddarog Road, Nantycaws, Carmarthenshire SA32 8BG
- 01267 225520
|Summer opening times (April 1 - Sep 30)
|Winter opening times (Oct 1 – March 31)
The site is closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day. Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve open 8.30am – 12pm
You will drive to each bay in turn. We recommend you pack your vehicle to make it as easy as possible to get to your waste.
If you have paint, wood, garden equipment, bikes, electricals, furniture, toys, and other household items; please consider giving them to our donation station on site. Items donated will be sold in our reuse shops, opening in Spring 2022.
Visit the CWM Environmental website for a list of what can be taken to this site, as well as current charges to dispose of gas cylinders, fire extinguishers and tyres. You may also find our A-Z of recycling useful.
Bay 9: Cardboard
- Follow all signage onsite and instructions from staff.
- Disposal of household waste for Carmarthenshire residents only.
- You may need to apply for a free permit to use the recycling centres. Download vehicle guide.
- Horseboxes, tractors, Panelled vans over 3.5 tonnes and all flat beds, tippers, drop sides, box vans and caged vehicles are not allowed to use our recycling centres.
Before entering, you will need to have the following with you to show to the site attendant:
- Proof of residency, one of the following - Driving licence, your current Council Tax bill, a utility bill, (no older than 3 months)
- Permit if your vehicle requires one.
We have a comprehensive FAQs section on our website to help you prepare for your visit.
We recommend that you sort your waste into recyclable and non-recyclable materials before coming to the recycling centre. Many household items can be recycled, either in your blue bag or your food waste bin. Other items such as glass, clothes and small electrical items can be recycled at the recycling centre or smaller recycling banks.
If you bring black bags to the recycling centre, you will have to sort them at one of our designated sorting stations. You will be provided with gloves, aprons, tongs and antibacterial spray and there will be labelled bins for you to put your recyclable materials in. There will be signs at the sorting stations explaining what you need to do, but if you are unsure, staff will be on hand to advise.