Nantycaws HWRC, Llanddarog Road, Nantycaws, Carmarthenshire SA32 8BG
- 01267 225520
- One appointment per week for essential visits only.
- Disposal of household waste for Carmarthenshire residents only.
- You may need to apply for a free permit to use the recycling centres. Download vehicle guide.
- Horseboxes, tractors, Panelled vans over 3.5 tonnes and all flat beds, tippers, drop sides, box vans and caged vehicles are not allowed to use our recycling centres.
Before entering, you will need to have the following with you to show to the site attendant:
- Confirmation of your appointment
- Proof of residency, one of the following - Driving licence, your current Council Tax bill, a utility bill, (no older than 3 months)
- Permit if your vehicle requires one.
If you need to amend or cancel your appointment, please do this as soon as possible to allow other people to book your slot. Any changes must be made by 2:30pm the day before your appointment at the latest.
If you booked your appointment online, you will find a link in your confirmation email to cancel or amend your booking. You can also log into your My Hwb Account to access your appointment details.
If you made your appointment over the phone you will need to call our customer service team on 01267 234567.
You are only allowed one visit per week, if you don’t cancel your appointment with sufficient notice you will not be able to book another appointment again during the same week.
We have a comprehensive FAQs section on our website to help you prepare for your visit.
We anticipate that your visit to the centre will take longer than usual and you will have to queue. Please be patient - your safety and the safety of our staff is our main priority.
You will drive to each bay in turn. You will not be able to walk between the different bays in order to maintain social distancing. We recommend you pack your vehicle to make it as easy as possible to get to your waste.
There is no charge to dispose of up to three bags per month of plasterboard and up to three bags per year of asbestos. Asbestos and plasterboard must be double bagged. There is a charge to dispose of larger amounts of plasterboard and asbestos, you will need to use the weighbridge. Please ask staff about this on arrival.
Information on fees are on the CWM environmental website.