Whitland HWRC, West Street, Whitland Carmarthenshire SA34 0AE
- 01267 225520
- Follow all signage onsite and instructions from staff.
- Daily appointments available, Wednesday – Sunday from 8.30am-5.30pm. Also open on Bank Holiday Mondays.
- Book and visit the same day if slots are available, up to 2 appointments per day.
- Disposal of household waste for Carmarthenshire residents only.
- You may need to apply for a free permit to use the recycling centres. Download vehicle guide.
- Horseboxes, tractors, Panelled vans over 3.5 tonnes and all flat beds, tippers, drop sides, box vans and caged vehicles are not allowed to use our recycling centres.
Before entering, you will need to have the following with you to show to the site attendant:
- Confirmation of your appointment
- Proof of residency, one of the following - Driving licence, your current Council Tax bill, a utility bill, (no older than 3 months)
- Permit if your vehicle requires one.
If you need to amend or cancel your appointment, please do this as soon as possible to allow other people to book your slot. Use the link in your booking confirmation email.
You can also log into your My Hwb Account to access your appointment details.
We have a comprehensive FAQs section on our website to help you prepare for your visit.
You will drive to each bay in turn. We recommend you pack your vehicle to make it as easy as possible to get to your waste.
If you have paint, wood, garden equipment, bikes, electricals, furniture, toys, and other household items; please consider giving them to our donation station on site. Items donated will be sold in our reuse shops, opening in Spring 2022.
Visit the CWM Environmental website for a list of what can be taken to this site, as well as current charges to dispose of gas cylinders, fire extinguishers and tyres. You may also find our A-Z of recycling useful.
Bay 9: Carpet