Whitland HWRC, West Street, Whitland Carmarthenshire SA34 0AE
- 01267 225520
- Daily appointments available, Wednesday – Sunday from 8.30am-3.30pm.
- Disposal of household waste for Carmarthenshire residents only.
- You may need to apply for a free permit to use the recycling centres. Download vehicle guide.
- Horseboxes, tractors, Panelled vans over 3.5 tonnes and all flat beds, tippers, drop sides, box vans and caged vehicles are not allowed to use our recycling centres.
Before entering, you will need to have the following with you to show to the site attendant:
- Confirmation of your appointment
- Proof of residency, one of the following - Driving licence, your current Council Tax bill, a utility bill, (no older than 3 months)
- Permit if your vehicle requires one.
If you need to amend or cancel your appointment, please do this as soon as possible to allow other people to book your slot. Any changes must be made by 2:30pm the day before your appointment at the latest.
Use the link in your booking confirmation email, or call the customer service team on 01267 234567 if you booked over the phone.
You can also log into your My Hwb Account to access your appointment details.
We have a comprehensive FAQs section on our website to help you prepare for your visit.
You will drive to each bay in turn. You will not be able to walk between the different bays in order to maintain social distancing. We recommend you pack your vehicle to make it as easy as possible to get to your waste.
Fridges, electrical appliances, light bulbs, televisions, paint, engine oil, batteries, sheet glass, bottle glass, plasterboard, textiles, washing machines, cookers and mattresses - opposite bays 1 - 9.
You can dispose of up to three bags per month of plasterboard and up to three bags per year of asbestos. Asbestos and plasterboard must be double bagged. Please ask staff about this on arrival.