Parliamentary General Election 2019
There will be a General Election on December 12, 2019.
- Nominations will open on 7 November until 14 November. Potential candidates can contact the elections office on 01267 228609 for a nomination pack.
- Deadline to register in time to vote for this election is Tuesday 26 November.
- Deadline to cancel down or apply for a postal vote is Tuesday 26 November.
- Deadline to apply and appoint a proxy is Wednesday 4 December.
- Notice of Election Carmarthen West and South Pembrokeshire Constituency (.pdf)
- Notice of Election Carmarthen East and Dinefwr Constituency (.pdf)
- Notice of Election Llanelli Constituency (.pdf)
We will update this page with all related documents and information.
More from Council & Democracy