Report flooding / blocked drains on the highway
To report urgent flooding problems outside normal office hours please ensure you call us on 0300 333 2222, do not report online.
During severe weather, you may have to hold the line for an operator.
Incidents will be dealt with in priority order.
You can report the following:
- Blocked drain on a road/pavement
- Broken/damaged manhole cover on a road/pavement
When you contact us to report a blocked drain, please provide the following information:
- Area Location - street name/address/landmark and use the map to locate or describe where it is exactly
- Source of flood - blocked drain, river, burst pipe
- Photo - you can take a photo on your smartphone where it is safe to do so and upload it
When extreme weather conditions are forecast, residents can help by removing any leaves or debris that might block drains.
To report an emergency, please contact us during office hours on 01267 234567 or outside normal office hours on 0300 333 2222. During severe weather, you may have to hold the line for an operator. Incidents will be dealt with in priority order.
Please note: Issues reported outside of office hours will be reviewed the next working day, subject to available resources.
More from Travel, Roads & Parking