Report flooding / blocked drains on the highway
You can report the following:
- Blocked drain on a road/pavement
- Broken/damaged manhole cover on a road/pavement
When you contact us to report a blocked drain, please provide the following information:
- Area Location - street name/address/landmark and use the map to locate or describe where it is exactly
- Source of flood - blocked drain, river, burst pipe
- Photo - you can take a photo on your smartphone where it is safe to do so and upload it
When extreme weather conditions are forecast, residents can help by removing any leaves or debris that might block drains.
To report urgent problems where there are large areas of standing water or the road is impassable and is causing a safety hazard or water from the highway is flooding adjacent property, please telephone 01267 234567 or outside normal office hours on 0300 333 2222. During severe weather, you may have to hold the line for an operator. Incidents will be dealt with in priority order.
More from Travel, Roads & Parking